We offer metric, imperial and AWG sizes, ranging from ID 0.1mm up to OD 25mm. Special dimensions and custom lengths can be made upon request.
We can also produce convoluted, single- and multi-lumen tubing in PTFE. All of our tubing can be supplied in colors with enhancing fillers and specific grade approvals.
The key advantages are:
- Lowest friction coefficient of all polymers
- Useful in high temperature applications
- High resistance to common solvents and acids
- Virtually unaffected by oxygen, O₃ and UV light
- Broad working temperature (-270OC to 260OC)
- Excellent dielectric insulation properties
- Secondary operations available upon request
The applications include but are not limited to:
- General fluid handling: chemical processing industry, laboratory, analytics & water purification (Oz)
- Electrical applications: insulation, cables, cooling, cryogenics & liner for high pressure hoses in transportation
- Food, Beverage and Nutrition Processing
PTFE Tubing Brochure
Optinova offers the most customizable PTFE, FEP, PFA, ETFE, PVdF, MFA and PEEK tubing, available in virtually any size and profile, with deliveries available across the globe.
We take pride in being the top-of-mind thermoplastics and fluoropolymers extrusion partner of over 1 000 customers ever since 1971.
Contact our global sales offices for more information about sample and product specifications.