PTFE HD Liner is Optinova’s latest solution for tubing applications that require high abrasion resistance. With anti-friction properties, PTFE HD Liner can effectively eliminate “stick-slip”. PTFE HD Liner is a specialty capability from Optinova Valley Forge, our US production plant based in Plymouth Meeting, PA.
- Efficiency > 90% even after > 1 mil cycles with 25lb load
- Tight OD tolerances and ultra-long cont. length
- Available in natural color or with different fillers
- Custom jacketing available in PVC, PA, PP or PBT, lower weight compared to steel and transmitting less noise than steel flat wraps
- Compliant with different specifications and requirements from automotive manufacturers
- Moderate duty cables used in accelerator, clutch, and automatic transmission actuator assemblies.
- Loads up to 25 lbs and difficullt routings
- High service temperatures and long life-cycle requirements
- Aircraft, heavy-duty off-road equipment and industrial controls
Optinova produces tubing in a variety of dimensions, material combinations, and standard and custom sizes. Fillers and property-enhancing compounds may vary depending on the application. Testing is carried out regularly to uphold high quality standards.
PTFE HD Liner
PTFE HD Liner
PTFE HD Liner has high abrasion resistance and anti-friction properties to eliminate "stick-slip". PTFE HD Liner has an efficiency rate above 90% even after over 1 mil cycles with a 25lb load.
Optinova offers the most customizable tubing, extruded from PTFE, FEP, PFA, ETFE, PVdF, MFA and PEEK. We can accomodate to virtually any size and profile, with deliveries available across the globe.
We take pride in being the top-of-mind polymer extrusion partner of over 1 000 customers. Founded in 1971, we currently operate four manufacturing plants in Finland, Thailand and the US.