Optinova heat shrink tubing solutions are best suited to offer a protective jacket for applications in extreme environmental conditions such as heat, corrosion, shock and moisture.
Optinova heat shrink tubing solutions are produced in PTFE, FEP or in a combination of both. Their applications range from transportation, electronics and cable to food and beverage processing. We can also produce heat shrink tubing solutions in PFA and ETFE upon request.
PTFE and FEP tubes are available in 2:1 and 4:1 and 1.3:1 and 1.6:1 Shrink Ratio respectively. Custom dimensions and lengths can be made upon request.
- FDA or USP class VI approved raw materials
- Useful in high temperature applications
- Great chemical resistance to all common solvents, acids and bases
- Virtually unaffected by oxygen, ozone and UV light
- Non-stick and relatively frictionless
- Shrinking temperature: 100OC – 340OC
- Insulation and jacketing
- Food and pharmaceutical packaging
- Encapsulation of sensor elements
- Covering of probes and antennas
- Roll covers for textile and paper industries
- Corrosion protection for metal parts
- Shutter protection for lamps
Industrial Heat Shrink Tubing Solutions
Optinova offers the most customizable PTFE, FEP, PFA, ETFE, PVdF, MFA and PEEK tubing, available in virtually any size and profile, with deliveries available across the globe.
We take pride in being the top-of-mind thermoplastics and fluoropolymers extrusion partner of over 1 000 customers ever since 1971.
Contact our global sales offices for more information about sample and product specifications.