We offer metric, imperial and AWG sizes, ranging from ID 0.3 mm up to OD 120 mm. Special dimensions and custom lengths can be made upon request.
We can also produce single- and multi-lumen tubing in FEP. All of our tubing can be supplied in colors with enhancing fillers and specific grade approvals.
The key advantages are:
- FEP is more transparent and optically clear than PTFE
- FEP is more flexible than PTFE
- Best suited for monitoring equipment
- Virtually unaffected by oxygen, O₃ and UV light
- Broad working temperature (-200OC to 200OC)
- Secondary operations available upon request
The applications include but are not limited to:
- General fluid handling: chemical processing industry, laboratory, analytics & water purification (Oz)
- Electrical applications: insulation, cables, cooling, conduits, telecommunication and fiber optics
- Ground water monitoring and food, nutrition and beverage processing
FEP Tubing Brochure
Optinova offers the most customizable PTFE, FEP, PFA, ETFE, PVdF, MFA and PEEK tubing, available in virtually any size and profile, with deliveries available across the globe.
We take pride in being the top-of-mind thermoplastics and fluoropolymers extrusion partner of over 1 000 customers ever since 1971.
Contact our global sales offices for more information about sample and product specifications.