FEP Coil is used in water purification, food production, liquid dispenser and other applications. The coiling technique allows for a large volume of water to be circulated close to the UV bulb. Water flows counterclockwise in a left helix and clockwise in a right helix.
Because FEP is inert with most industrial fluids and gases, Optinova’s FEP Coil is virtually unaffected by chemical solvents. The product can also can be made to comply with NSF 51 and FDA standards.
- Resistant to UV light at 254 nm wavelength
- Virtually unaffected by oxygen & ozone for combination treatments
- High operating temperatures
- Tubing compliant with NSF 51
- Material compliant with FDA 21 CFR 177.1550
- Water purification devices
- Drinking water treatment
- Pharmaceutical processing
- Food production
- Dispensing purified water or paints that has gone through deionization
- Air sampling
Optinova FEP coil is available in a variety of sizes and material combinations. Other dimensions are available upon request. We aim to find custom solutions for your design challenge.
FEP Coil is used in water purification, food production, liquid dispenser and other applications. The coiling technique allows for a large volume of water to be circulated close to the UV bulb.
Optinova offers the most customizable tubing, extruded from PTFE, FEP, PFA, ETFE, PVdF, MFA and PEEK. We can accomodate to virtually any size and profile, with deliveries available across the globe.
We take pride in being the top-of-mind polymer extrusion partner of over 1 000 customers. Founded in 1971, we currently operate four manufacturing plants in Finland, Thailand and the US.