Optinova’s Dual Wall Heat Shrink Tubing is our latest addition to the multi-layer industrial heat shrink portfolio. The state-of-the-art engineering of the tubing allows critical junctions to be fully encapsulated in melted FEP and protected against environmental exposure.
Dual wall tubing products consist of a PTFE outer jacket and an FEP inner layer that offers a maximum longitudinal variation of +0%/-15% after application. When heated, the inner FEP layer melts and encapsulates the junction to eliminate voids and air channels to withstand extreme environmental conditions.
- Protection from environmental exposure
- Unaffected by most chemical solvents
- Strengthen junctions against vibration and stress
- Secure and consistent tolerances with reliable performance
- Conform and exceed standards required in aerospace, automotive, military, and commercial industries
- Protection and isolation of cable junction and connector
- Encapsulation of DNOX sensors in SCR systems
- Electronic component and sensor encapsulation
- Other air and liquid tight encapsulations
Optinova’s Dual Wall Heat Shrink Tubing has a standard wall configuration that fits most industrial applications. However, we can also make custom sizes and smaller wall thickness to meet specific design requirements.
Contact our global sales offices for consultation on the best solution for your tubing need.
Dual Wall Heat Shrink Tubing
Industrial Heat Shrink Tubing Solutions
Optinova’s heat shrink tubing solutions are the optimum method to offer a protective jacket for applications in extreme environments of heat, corrosion, shock and moisture.
Optinova offers the most customizable tubing, extruded from PTFE, FEP, PFA, ETFE, PVdF, MFA and PEEK. We can accomodate to virtually any size and profile, with deliveries available across the globe.
We take pride in being the top-of-mind polymer extrusion partner of over 1 000 customers. Founded in 1971, we currently operate four manufacturing plants in Finland, Thailand and the US.