Optinova’s Dual Layer Tubing consists of an inner and outer layer, i.e. liner and jacket. While the liner is chemically inert to most industrial fluids and gasses, the jacket is resistant to weak acids and bases.
The product operates optimally at -32°C to 82°C and complies with EPA SESDPROC-301-R1. All materials used in production are top quality resins without PFOA surfactant and can meet your specific requirements.
- PTFE, PFA, FEP and ETFE are used for inner layers, whereas outer layers can be made of different thermoplastic materials.
- No plasticizer is used, thus no fluid leaching.
- Cost-efficient compared to full fluoropolymer
- FDA compliant, easy to clean and does not absorb
- Fluid handling tubing where fluoropolymer is needed for purity and clarity
- Liner for hose constructions
- Groundwater sampling in environmental research and studies
- Thermoplastic tubing where fluoropolymer inner layer is needed for chemical resistance
Optinova’s Dual Layer Tubing is available in a variety of sizes and material combinations. Other dimensions are available upon request. We aim to find custom solutions for your design challenge.
Dual Layer Tubing
Dual Layer Tubing
Dual Layer Tubing consists of an inner and outer layer, i.e. liner and jacket. Various resins can be used for both layers to achieve unique material properties. Our tubing can be made FDA compliant.
Optinova offers the most customizable tubing, extruded from PTFE, FEP, PFA, ETFE, PVdF, MFA and PEEK. We can accomodate to virtually any size and profile, with deliveries available across the globe.
We take pride in being the top-of-mind polymer extrusion partner of over 1 000 customers. Founded in 1971, we currently operate four manufacturing plants in Finland, Thailand and the US.