Optinova today announced that Annette Höglund would be leaving her post as Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) of the Optinova Group, as planned, on 31. August 2021. For 5 years, Annette Höglund has done an excellent job bringing the Optinova Group’s Sales & Marketing team to the next level as well as contributing to the evolution of the Optinova brand.
“With great leadership skills and thorough understanding of the business, Annette has grown and nurtured a team of S&M professionals who are ready for any changes in today’s increasingly globalized market,” said Anders Wiklund, CEO, Optinova Group. “I am happy that we were able to enjoy her talent for so many years and wishing her the best of luck in her upcoming adventures.”
Reflecting on her tenure at Optinova, Annette Höglund said,
“I have had the opportunity to get to know and be inspired by the many global customers and industries we cover, as well as, so many members of the Optinova family around the world. Making the decision to move on has not been easy as I will be leaving a phenomenal team that has shown aptitude to grow, to learn and to lead by example. In the coming months, my priority will be to support finding a successor who can bring the team even further and prepare for a smooth transition.”
We are now officially opening the CCO of Optinova Group position. Being our next CCO, you will be working in one of the most global workplaces and leading a fun, agile Sales & Marketing team of over 25 business professionals. The CCO of Optinova Group will also be an ambassador of the #feelgoodfactory as we fully embrace sustainability and promote ambitious climate goals.
Chief Commercial Officer (CCO), Optinova Group
Founded in 1971, Optinova is a world-leading manufacturer of advanced tubing solutions for the medical device and specialty industries. With sales offices in all major continents and extrusion plants in Finland, Thailand and the US, we are serving over 1 000 customers across national boundaries. Globally, Optinova has over 400 employees whose greater purpose is to improve the quality of everyday life, following the #feelgoodfactory values.
Now, we are looking for the next talent to join our team in the position of:
Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
As CCO, you will be a member of the Group Executive Management team, the highest management body at Optinova Group. You will report directly to the CEO and manages the Sales and Marketing department that consists of over 25 business professionals located around the world.
Main responsibilities include:
- Joining the highest management body at Optinova Group, Group Executive Management team
- Leading the global Sales & Marketing department of over 25 persons, with 8 direct reports
- Ensuring sustainable global business growth and nurturing a fun working environment, following the #feelgoodfactory values
- Leading and driving key customer relations in close collaboration with Business Line and Sales Area Managers
- Facilitating internal collaboration between the Sales and Marketing team with the plants, Optinova Innovation Centre (OIC) and corporate functions
- Leading the global Branding and Marketing efforts
We believe the person applying also has:
- University degree(s) or equivalent in Business Management, Marketing, Finance, Technology or other relevant business areas
- Several years of experience in managing global teams and business relations
- Experience in conducting and leading strategic sales in a fast pace and dynamic international context with focus on Business to Business
- Proven track record of successfully accomplishing sales and marketing milestones, growth, customer satisfaction and employee happiness
- Strong analytical, tactical and long–term planning skills
- Leadership skills, including clear expectation management, direct communication, creativity, curiosity, and braveness combined with a strong heart for employee personal happiness, personal growth, collaboration and customer satisfaction
It is an advantage if you have:
- Experience in manufacturing, preferably in a global context
- Background in strategic B2B sales within the medical, life science or specialty industrial application field
- Experience with product value definition, packaging and road mapping are considered assets
- Proven track record of lean and agile management practices and working methods
- Experience in extrusion, advanced manufacturing or the polymer industry
The Group Executive Management Team is located in Mariehamn, Åland, Finland. However, the location for this position is flexible.
Click on “Apply now” to send your application. The deadline is 4. June 2021. For more information, please contact Anders Wiklund, CEO of Optinova Group.
Phone + 358 457 57 59 211
CCO, Optinova Group
From IV tubing to medical-grade heat shrink, we provide customers with the broadest, most versatile tubing solutions for different medical applications.
Optinova offers the most customizable PTFE, FEP, PFA, ETFE, PVdF, MFA and PEEK tubing, available in virtually any size and profile, with deliveries available across the globe.
We take pride in being the top-of-mind thermoplastics and fluoropolymers extrusion partner of over 1 000 customers ever since 1971.